New feature: Surveys
Ask your customers for feedback
When we build new tools at Ziggu, they have to answer to two criteria:
- Help property developers work more efficiently, and…
- Increase the customer experience for the homebuyer.
You can understand that this new feature has been on top of our product wish list for a while. The Survey tool allows you in a few clicks to launch a question to your customers and collect their feedback. It helps you to understand how you are doing today and where you can improve your customer experience in the future.
Track your Net Promoter Score ®
We have built in an option “NPS”, where you can ask a predefined question: “How likely are you to recommend us to a friend or colleague?”. The Net Promoter Score will give you an idea of how enthusiastic your customers are and if they would actively promote your company or project.
Each customer can give you a score between 0 and 10, from not likely at all to extremly likely.
Your customers are then divided into three categories:
- Promoters (score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will refer others, fueling growth.
- Passives (score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are, in general, vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Detractors (score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
The result is a score between -100 and 100 and is calculated using the following formula: % Promoters – % Detractors = NPS. Passive customers are not taken into account.
Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score and NPS are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.